ADELAIDE HUMMER LIMOUSINE
ABN 69 033 963 500
Adelaide Hummer Limousine strives to ensure it provides the highest possible standard of customer service and vehicles safety and presentation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
VEHICLE MAXIMUM PASSENGER CARRYING CAPACITY
Hummer – 16 Passengers. No additional passengers over 16 passengers will be carried.
Your personal safety is paramount to Adelaide Hummer Limousine
- SEAT BELTS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN VEHICLE
- Adelaide Hummer Limousine chauffeur’s are under strict instructions to stop and not proceed if they believe any person is not in a fit state to travel (this includes intoxication, unruly behaviour or any damage to the vehicles.)
- Under no circumstances is any part of the passenger’s body to protrude from the vehicles, THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW and if this occurs, the hire vehicle will stop until the offending person(s) are removed from the vehicle or resume their seat. This includes the Hummer Roof Hatch. It is for Emergency use only.
- Due to the physical size of each vehicle, there may be times when it will not be possible for the vehicles to access every driveway, road or venue.
- The Chauffeur will endeavour, where safety permits, to access all locations, however, if the safety of the passengers and/or the vehicle is compromised, the Chauffeur has the authority to select appropriate passenger boarding/disembarking locations.
- We shall not be held responsible to any person or persons, company or syndicate for injuries and are absolved from all liability for Passengers not complying with our Passenger safety terms & conditions.
BOOKING, DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
- Adelaide Hummer Limousine will provide a quote
- All deposits are non-refundable and to secure the vehicle, are due within 5 Days of Booking, unless prior arrangements have been made. Unless otherwise agreed with Adelaide Hummer Limousine the Client agrees to pay the final balance of quote 14 Days prior to the booking date by direct debit, cheque or money order for all bookings. Failure to do so could result in cancelation of booking. For any additional costs incurred by client during hire period full payment to be finalized by date of hire.
- Any payments overdue will incur a 10% surcharge.
- Credit Card facilities are available for immediate phone bookings to secure vehicles and incur a service fee of 2% for all payments.
- The Client agrees to adhere to their booked start and finished times and accepts that any overtime outside of these times will be charged accordingly.
- Adelaide Hummer Limousine does not accept responsibility for lateness caused by the Client.
- Overtime will be charged at the non-discounted hourly rate.
- Refunds will not be given upon early completion of pre-booked times.
- All one-hour bookings will allow up to 2 pick-up locations that are in close proximity and arrive at the booked destination in time. Be sure to allow enough time for “Happy Snaps”.
- Each extra pick-up will incur a $20.00 fee, plus overtime if applicable.
- If you feel that you may pushing to be at a destination on time, Adelaide Hummer Limousine advise that you book a little earlier and allow for extra time.
- The Client agrees that the cancellation of a booking will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Where the vehicle remains unbooked for any cancelled booking time, a fee of up to 100% of the original booking fee – may be charged, weddings included .
- Strictly NO REFUND if cancelled within 14 Days of the booked date.
- After complimentary drinks are consumed, any additional beverages will be at the Client’s time & expense.
- ALCOHOL CANNOT BE CONSUMED BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
- Breakage of glasses will be charged to the Client at $10 per glass.
The Customer acknowledges that from time to time and for reasons beyond the control of Adelaide Hummer Limousine , the Vehicle booked for the Hire Period by the Customer may be unavailable due to unforseen circumstances or any other reason. In such an event Adelaide Hummer Limousine
- Reserves the right to substitute any vehicle with another vehicle
- Make every effort to inform the Customer of such a change prior to the commencement of the Hire Period, and
- Will use their best endeavours to make arrangements for an equivalent or alternative Vehicle to be made available for the Hire Period.
- If an equivalent or alternative Vehicle cannot be made available for the Hire Period, the Customer will be entitled to a refund of the Booking Cost.
The Customer acknowledges that from time to time , the Vehicle booked for the Hire Period by the Customer may be unable to completed booking (including but not limited to Driver medical incident, Vehicle breakdown requiring towing). In such an event Adelaide Hummer Limousine
- At no cost to Customer cost Adelaide Hummer Limousine will arrange earliest possible alternative transport reserving the right to choose the alternative transport vehicle(s) to complete journey to and/or from destination.
- No refund of total booking payment will be given.
- In the event that an equivalent or alternative Vehicle, or alternate arrangements for the Hire Period cannot be made for the Hire Period, the Customer is entitled to a refund of the Booking Cost.
- The Client making the booking is responsible to ensure all passengers are aware of these conditions and is also responsible for any damage to the exterior, interior and/or contents of the vehicle.
- Cost to sanitize the interior of a vehicle commences a $250 and increases depending upon extent of the problem. In addition, the Client will be charged for any work the vehicle is unable to attend due to this downtime. Costs will be charged to the Client’s Credit Card or Direct Debt .
- Adelaide Hummer Limousine will not be held responsible by any person or persons, company or syndicate for injuries sustained and are absolved from any and all liabilities.
- The Laws & Regulations of South Australia apply to these terms and Conditions and where in conflict or not stated in these terms the Laws & regulations of South Australia will apply.
- If after we have completed our service to you (the client) you have a dispute with Adelaide Hummer Limousine please contact us on 0499 499 099 or email@example.com and we will make every effort to resolve to your satisfaction. If together we are unable to resolve please contact South Australian Consumer and Business Services on 131 882. We will abide by any determination of South Australian Consumer and Business Services and their decision final.
Should you have any concerns with these terms and conditions please advise the Manager – Adelaide Hummer Limousine in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 16 Milan Tce, Stirling SA 5152 prior to paying deposit (payment of deposit confirms your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions).
Firebird Investment Company Pty Ltd ATF Firebird Investment Trust T/A Adelaide Hummer Limousine
16 Milan Terrace. Stirling South Australia 5152
Phone: 0499 499 099